The weather is fluctuating between hot and humid to chilly and breezy. Fall is on its way in as summer says it’s goodbyes. One of my favorite late summer, early fall, drinks is a cold glass of High Thai Iced Tea as I like to call it. It’s great to have as a social cocktail or to compliment a dinner. You can reference any Thai Iced Tea Recipe from the internet but here is what I use when I visit Denver. There are so many ways to make this tea a great tea. I also like to brew my Thai tea with some fresh cannabis in the pot. Recently I played around and infused cannabutter with it, and it was blazing! This recipe made for the perfect drink to me! However does one make such a drink you ask? Well, sit back, relax and take a tokin ride on my mary jane train and allow me to explain. This recipe will make delicious High Thai Iced Tea that will serve about four, depending on glass size and ice level.
Utensils you will need to prepare your High Thai Iced Tea.
- 1 tea pitcher
- 1 fine strainer
- 4 glasses to serve tea in
- A bowl to mix (not smoke) the condensed milk and cannabutter in (Note, do not attempt to pack a bowl with these ingredients, it doesn’t work! J)
- A wire whisk or a fork if you don’t have a whisk
- A pot to boil water in
Ingredients you will need to make this tantalizing creation.
- 2-Cardamom Pods
- 1-Star Anise
- 6-Thai Tea bags
- Marijuana at your discretion (Fresh MJ has the amazing THCA that you won’t get any more of a buzz from, but you will get amazing health benefits whereas dried MJ will add a kick to your buzz increasing it substantially)
- 1-Can of Condensed Milk
- ½ tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 4-tblsps of Cannabutter
High Time to Make High Thai Iced Tea
Time to make some High Thai Iced Tea now. The entire process will take you about 10 minutes to make. Soon you will be the life of the dinner party or just thanking yourself for be a connoisseur of finer things as you’re relaxing away at the end of a hard day. You just 10 simple steps away from living the high life, I meanThai life, well you know what I mean. So put on your apron and chef’s hat and get ready to impress your friends, family, or self!
- To begin this tasty tantalizing concoction fill your pot of water about half way (8 to 12 cups o water) then place it on the stove.
- Add your Thai tea, marijuana if you are adding this ingredient, cardamom pods, and star anise to your pot of water.
- Turn the burner on med-high and bring the mix to a boil.
- Turn off your burner and let the tea steep for approx 5 to 10 minutes depending on how strong you like your tea to be flavored. Longer is stronger.
- Pour through your strainer, into your pitcher. Add sugar at this point if you want a really sweet High Thai Tea.
- Refrigerate until chilled.( This batch of tea can stay in the fridge for about a week, but it won’t last that long.)
- Mix 1 can of condensed milk and 4 tablespoons of melted cannabutter in a bowl until the are blended well.
- Add ice to your glasses and fill about ¾ of the way with Thai Tea.
- Top off with your canna-infused condensed milk.
- Add a straw to stir with and enjoy!
Time to Enjoy an Elevated Experience
The honey and ginger may be added at the end if desired. For a decoration, a twisted thin slice of orange peel adds color. Now sit back and enjoy your hard work. Well, it wasn’t that hard admit it, but you don’t have to let everyone else know your secret. Your guest will rave, your family will crave, and you will be the one who started this craze! Thanks for reading and we’d love to hear your comments. Good, bad, and ugly. Though we may just hide any ugly ones cause we like a happy vibe J! Stay lifted friends~~~~~~